Do you want to get more Instagram followers? I love to have followers on my account because it makes things so much more engaging and fun. I have a large following now but it was not always this way. And, I can say that I worked hard to create them. I want to share some of the tips to get more Instagram followers that I used with you in hopes to share the success. It is so much more fun when we are all enjoying social media. Can I get an amen? Take a look at these 8 facts that you should use to get the attention that you deserve on IG and other social media sites.
- I love your face and I want to see more of it. And, when you post your face or that of others, expect a better response from your audience. In fact, it is said that pictures that have faces in them generate 35% more likes than other photos. If that isn’t enough reason to make the photo with a face, I don’t know what is!
- Every post that you create and put on your account should include a call to action. A call to action tells the audience exactly what you want them to do next. No matter what that might be, make sure you tell them and never expect them to know what you want.
- Are you connected? It is easy to cross-promote your sites and get more response from a larger audience. It takes seconds to connect your Instagram and Facebook account, so take that time to do that. But, don’t stop there. Be sure that you’re also sharing content and the details about your IG account on YouTube, Snapchat, and other platforms that you use.
- Did you know that you can buy followers? Tons of companies sell them for a very low cost. Our purchase will do great things for your brand and create more interest in your page so you get more followers, fans, and have more fun, too!
- Use photo editing software to capture the quality of your photos. IG has tons of filters that you can apply to the pictures to make them stand out from the rest. Don’t get carried away when using them, but make sure that you do use them!
- Research suggests that certain words create more interest in your posts. This includes the words ‘like’ and ‘comment’ among others. Use these in your posts to generate more likes and to get more people to follow your account.
- Your audience is valuable and deserves to know how much they mean to you. Hold a contest or a special giveaway to show them what they mean to you. There is little doubt this will create a large interest in your name.
- Ask questions in your photo captions to get conversations started. When people are given a cue, they will respond and this is exciting and fun for everyone who is online at the time, and even later, too.